October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

I am linking up to The Good Life's Blog Five On Friday link up.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. A whole post to come. We had lots of fun on a chilly afternoon. Officially felt like fall!

I have to work on Halloween again. Bummer! I hope I can get off early. I got Amelia a little Sofia the First dress yesterday because she loves Sofia and pretty much wore it all day. If she can't wear it for Halloween, we can start a dress up bin! Joe said we should find a bunny costume for Liam and he can be Clover!

I really want to get some nice boots this winter. My wardrobe has seriously lacked the last few years. I have been trying to decorate a house then clothe either my pregnant belly or my babies that I haven't bought anything for myself. I think these boots are super cute. But spending $100 on shoes probably not happening soon!

I am really starting to get more done for the birthday party in a couple of weeks. Last year I said I wasn't going to do this again and here I am! Kids parties are fun to plan but I know I get more stressed out than I should! I'm just excited for Amelia to see the finished product. She knows all the characters so I hope its fun for her!

I need to do something with toy storage. They are kind of crazy. I never put up a lot of baby toys because I knew Liam would like them soon. I need to come with a system that Amelia only has access to some toys at a time and rotate. Anyone have any thoughts?

Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!


Work it Mommy said...

Love the costume ideas for your littles! We love Sofia the First, too. I'm trying to get a system down for toy rotation also. Ill try to find something and then we can swap ideas :) Good luck!

Post a Comment